robothousegamesrobothousegames

Main News Games Reviews Stats 15 Fans

Chain Reactions Chain Reactions

Bit of a hurdle to entry!

Apologies if I've missed something obvious but it was a bit daunting being dropped straight into this game without any preface or explanation of the game-logic!

I clicked once and then sat for around 30 seconds watching things spin round...unfortunately I didn't know if I had done something good or bad since the winning conditions/objective aren't clear.

A quick interactive tutorial could really help here...or perhaps start with a smaller board and introduce bigger ones as people get better?

Wonderputt Wonderputt

Beautiful

Incredibly strong art-direction, very fitting music, real sense of wonder & discovery. Love the sense of exploration married with putting - it's pretty unique. Elements of it remind me of the Grow games.

Just, really really good :)

Sea eater Sea eater

Really nice

Very polished, pretty addictive. Love the ability to leap miles out of the water - sorta wish that was flagged up more clearly, since it is so much fun.

Found the controls a little too tricky to start with, the turning-circle was too large, particularly when going at speed.

Would of preferred to be able to collect speed boosts and trigger them whenever I liked with a button press.