robothousegamesrobothousegames

Main News Games Reviews Stats 15 Fans

Chain Reactions Chain Reactions

Bit of a hurdle to entry!

Apologies if I've missed something obvious but it was a bit daunting being dropped straight into this game without any preface or explanation of the game-logic!

I clicked once and then sat for around 30 seconds watching things spin round...unfortunately I didn't know if I had done something good or bad since the winning conditions/objective aren't clear.

A quick interactive tutorial could really help here...or perhaps start with a smaller board and introduce bigger ones as people get better?

Wonderputt Wonderputt

Beautiful

Incredibly strong art-direction, very fitting music, real sense of wonder & discovery. Love the sense of exploration married with putting - it's pretty unique. Elements of it remind me of the Grow games.

Just, really really good :)

Sea eater Sea eater

Really nice

Very polished, pretty addictive. Love the ability to leap miles out of the water - sorta wish that was flagged up more clearly, since it is so much fun.

Found the controls a little too tricky to start with, the turning-circle was too large, particularly when going at speed.

Would of preferred to be able to collect speed boosts and trigger them whenever I liked with a button press.

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

Fascinating

Loved the atmosphere you've created, the music works incredibly well. I found the child's movement to be pretty buggy (seems to get stuck) but the emergent narrative is really nice. As someone else said, it would be nice if the kid ran from monsters when really young.

I did feel it was more down to luck than anything else, would be nice to feel a stronger sense of agency.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Brillaint

Very very nicely put together. Clean graphics, all round classy job.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Very witty

Thoroughly enjoyed it, very amusing and good fun to play too.

Love the constant reward structure

Ma-Ku - The Rain Cloud Ma-Ku - The Rain Cloud

cute

Cute graphics and nice music. It might have been nice to have some inertia on the movement of the cloud so it didn't feel too mechanical. Overall really nice presentation!

G-i-b responds:

It actually did have acceleration.